If you are travelling to Dublin by bus, BusÁras is located within walking distance of our offices (approximately 25 minute journey time).
The Luas Red Line Bus Aras Stop is located outside the bus terminus which can be taken to the Jervis Stop.
For more information on bus routes to the city centre, visit dublinbus.ie.
If you are coming from Heuston Station, you can travel to our office by:
- The Luas Red Line to the Jervis Stop (approximately 12 minutes journey time).
- Dublin Bus to Ormond Quay and walk to Abbey Street (approximately 16 minutes journey time). For more information, see Dublin Bus.
- Or walk (approximately 35 minutes journey time).
If you are coming from Connolly Station, you can travel to our office by:
- The Luas Red Line to the Jervis Stop (approximately 10 minutes journey time).
- Connolly Station is approximately 25 minute walk to our offices.
For more information, see Irish Rail.
Our offices are located right outside the Jervis Stop on the Luas Red Line. Luas information.
If you are driving to Chapter House, there is parking nearby at the Jervis Centre in Dublin City Centre. Please be aware that parking is not always available.
Our complaints process is outlined in our Quality Customer Action Plan which can be found on our website at ‘Customer Charter’ in the footer menu.
Currently, the Public Appointments Service is hosting some interviews from Prosperity Chambers, 19 Baggot Street Lower, Dublin 4. For more information, click here.