The Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General assists the Comptroller and Auditor General to audit and report on the accounts of public bodies, they are now looking for graduates who want to pursue a course of professional studies leading to an accountancy qualification to join their team as Trainee Auditor’s.
The Trainee Auditor programme offers:
- Funding for professional accountancy qualification with study leave entitlements
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent career development including opportunities for promotion once qualified
- A structured learning and development environment to develop key skills and competencies
The Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General is dedicated to the ongoing development and wellbeing of their staff.
“The trainee auditor role is a dynamic position where you can develop your own career while contributing to improvements in public administration. Our staff value the impact they make and see the Office as a place to grow and make a difference.”
Benefits of working with the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General:
- A dedicated mentor
- Work with talented professionals and a diverse range of audit clients and industries
- Structured skills training with over 21,000 hours devoted to training courses and professional studies
- Opportunities for career development, allowing staff to grow and make a difference in their career
- Flexible working options including access to blended working model
- Civil Service pension scheme
- A range of sports & social clubs
The Office has achieved accreditation as a Great Place to Work November 2021 to November 2022.
The closing date for applications is 6 January 2022 at 3 pm.
Learn more about the role and how to apply here.